July 24, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since July 11th to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. For earlier COVID-19 regulations and guidance, visit the last Policy Brief.
- HHS Releases May and June COVID-19 State Testing Plans
- HHS Makes Changes to COVID-19 Daily Reporting
- HHS To Begin Distributing $10 Billion from the Provider Relief Fund to High Impact Hospitals
- CMS Announces Quality Improvement Organizations for Nursing Homes
- Civil Rights Protections During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Additional COVID-19-related EUAs Issued by the FDA
Open document to read more; page 4.