July 10, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since June 20, 2020 to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- FDA Calls for Vaccine Trials to Include Diverse Populations
- CMS Announces Medicare Coverage for COVID-19 Tests for Nursing Home Patients
- IRS Guidance on Telehealth Spending Flexibilities under the CARES Act
- FAQ Released on Recent COVID-19 Legislation
- HHS Secures Remdesivir Production for Next Three Months
- An End to Nursing Home COVID-19 Staffing Data Reporting Requirements
Open document to read more; page 4.