June 19, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since June 6, 2020 to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- CDC Updates Contact Tracing Guidelines
- FDA Revokes Emergency Use Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine
- Trump Administration Encourages Reopening of Health Care Facilities
- HHS Announces Fund Distribution Methodology
- FDA Revises Emergency Use Authorizations for Respirators
- OIG Strategic Plan: Oversight of COVID-19 Response and Recovery
Open document to read more; page 3.