May 22, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since May 9 to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- Reopening and Contact Tracing Guidance from the CDC
- Paycheck Protection Program Guidance
- New IRS Guidance Easing Health Insurance and Flexible Spending Restrictions
- HRSA’s Provider Relief Fund FAQ
- COVID-19 Telehealth FAQ for Medicare
- Updated Warnings on COVID-19-Related Cyber Threats
- Temporary Medicare Enrollment Guidelines for Pharmacies
Open document to read more; page 4.