May 8, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since April 25th to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Second Round of Waivers Released by CMS
- Terms and Conditions Released for Provider Relief Fund
- Advanced Payment Program Now Closed
- MIPS Credit for COVID-19 Clinical Trials
- Interoperability and Patient Access Delays
- HRSA’s COVID-19 Uninsuerd Program Portal
- Workforce Flexibility Virtual Toolkit
- Updated Coronavirus Testing Guidance
- Maternal Opioid Misuse Model Delayed Until 2021
Open document to read more; page 3.