August 7, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
AHPA continues to follow new COVID-19 regulations, guidance and other government actions. The updates below are the latest guidance and other developments since July 25 to help mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. For earlier COVID-19 regulations and guidance, visit the last Policy Brief.
- HHS Renews the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Declaration
- $5 Billion in COVID-19 Relief Funds to Nursing Homes
- Additional Information on Reporting Requirements for the Provider Relief Fund
- Provider Reimbursement for COVID-19 Self-isolation Patient Counseling
- Temporary Premium Reduction Policy from CMS
- Trump Administration Proposes Permanent Expansion of Certain Telehealth Benefits
Open document to read more; page 4.