January 12, 2018
Top Health Care Predictions for 2018
Happy New Year! Tired of reading article after article on Health Policy Predictions for 2018? Let us sift through the noise so you don’t have to. After reading projections from nearly 20 journals and policy think tanks, here are the top five health care predictions you should know:
- Congress to continue Affordable Care Act overhaul.
- A call for increased Medicaid flexibility for states.
- Insurers will respond to ACA individual mandate repeal.
- Funding reauthorized for the Children’s Health Insurance Program.
- Renewed attention on prescription drug prices.
Also in the Policy Brief:
- What You Should Know About the 340B Drug Discount Program
- Payment Models in 2018: A Shift in Policy?