October 27, 2023
Members-Only Update: Advocacy, Education, Resources
LLUH’s Institute for Health Policy Leadership:
- October Issue Brief: “Racial Disparities in Kidney Transplants”
- Health Policy Connection Blog:
Webinars On Demand:
- Click here to watch AHPA’s webinar on the CY 2024 OPPS, PFS, and 340B proposed rules.
- To review other 2024 payment policy info, click here.
- A CDC report find that health care workers who reported feeling threatened or harassed by patients or others at work more than doubled between 2018 and 2022.
- The Center for Connected Health Policy’s (CCHP) Fall 2023 Summary Report of the state telehealth laws and Medicaid program policies is now available.
- Rumor has it: CMS will release the final OPPS and PFS rules today. If so, watch out for the next policy brief as AHPA will have a full breakdown.
- Last week the House Energy and Commerce Committee held a hearing to discuss improvements to Medicare recipients’ access to care physician payment program changes, and removing administrative burdens to improve quality of care.